Director of Client Success
As a Director of Client Success, you’ll be a Swiss army knife integral to every interaction between Reach and its campaign and nonprofit clients. You will have a great deal of ownership over everything having to do with finding new clients, getting them signed up for Reach, helping them use it successfully to change the world, and gathering feedback from them when they are done using it. You’ll report to the CEO and work directly with the whole team to make sure all our decisions are staying connected to the folks using Reach around the country.
- Managing the sales pipeline to build and maintain relationships with prospective clients
- Seeking out new contacts and using social media to spread the word about Reach and engage with the progressive movement
- Conducting product demos and answering questions about the product and its use cases
- Acting as a support contact for existing clients who need help with both technical and organizing questions via chat, phone, and email
- Developing and maintaining training materials, videos, PDF guides, webinars, and the Reach Knowledge Base
- Representing Reach at conferences, trainings, and other events
- Writing blog posts and other content to help our clients make the most out of the tool.
Who You Are
- You have a background in organizing and you’ve worked/volunteered on electoral campaigns or with progressive nonprofits or activist groups.
- You have a deep understanding of technology and consider yourself a “power user” of the software you use frequently.
- You are outgoing, sociable, and comfortable engaging with all sorts of people via text, voice, video, or in person.
- You consider yourself a political activist and are comfortable working in an overly progressive political environment.
- You can remain calm and polite even if clients ask annoying questions or raise their temper at you.
If you aren’t an expert on everything here, don’t worry about it. As long as you are open-minded and game to try new things, we want to hear from you.
- This position is ideally based in Long Island City, NY but could possibly be remote if it’s a perfect fit.
- This is a full-time position.
- We offer a compensation package that can include a mix of salary (70k-90k based on experience) and equity.
- Includes paid time off.
We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of the activists that we stand with and fight alongside. We especially encourage women, non-binary people, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.