Released March 14, 2019
So many questions to ask! You want to learn more about the people you’re reaching, so we’ve got your back. For those campaigns where just marking supporters with a 1-5 is not enough, we now support custom questions on the person profile screen! We have also now added more options for you in other areas as well. Reach now gives you more ways more ways to add new users and more ways to view a person’s profile. Ready to spread your wings?
Summary of Changes
- New Features:
- Custom Questions support. Your campaign admins can now work with us to configure as many questions as they want which will now fill your person profile screen with all sorts of new questions to ask. These include more numerical scale questions with various customizable number ranges and color schemes, multiple choice questions, single choice questions, yes/no questions, and short or long open-ended text input questions. Once your campaign admins set these questions up with us, you’ll see them appear for every person you Reach.
- Contact Actions. Once you’ve added a phone number or email address for the person you’ve reached, you’ll now see some handy dandy buttons there which will let you email them, text them, or add them as a Reach user.
- Add User button on main search screen. We know that adding new users to Reach is key to spreading the app far and wide so we’ve made it way easier. You no longer have to tap through to the Campaign Manager screen to add new users – you can do it right from the search screen using a new button in the top right corner.
- Each section on the person profile screen is now collapsible and expandable. Hide the sections you don’t care about and show the ones you do. The app will remember your preferences.
- We added a loading indicator to our various screens in the Settings Menu so you won’t be left staring at a blank screen and wondering what is going on.
- All pop-up toast notifications now include a close button so you can dismiss them right away if they’re in your way.
- You can now pull-to-refresh your screen on the Campaign Manager, My History, and Rankings screens.
- Bug Fixes:
- The Add User pop-up is now more responsive and notifies you every time you successfully add a user.