Released April 11, 2019
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Summary of Changes
- New Features:
- Custom Questions support. Your campaign admins can now work with us to configure as many questions as they want which will now fill your person profile screen with all sorts of new questions to ask. These include more numerical scale questions with various customizable number ranges and color schemes, multiple choice questions, single choice questions, yes/no questions, and short or long open-ended text input questions. Once your campaign admins set these questions up with us, you’ll see them appear for every person you Reach.
- Contact Actions. Once you’ve added a phone number or email address for the person you’ve reached, you’ll now see some handy dandy buttons there which will let you email them, text them, or add them as a Reach user.
- Add User button on main search screen. We know that adding new users to Reach is key to spreading the app far and wide so we’ve made it way easier. You no longer have to tap through to the Campaign Manager screen to add new users – you can do it right from the search screen using a new button in the top right corner.
- Each section on the person profile screen is now collapsible and expandable. Hide the sections you don’t care about and show the ones you do. The app will remember your preferences.
- We refined our “Linked Campaigns” feature to be more flexible for all your linkification needs.
- Bug Fixes:
- Non-Admins can do longer add users to inactive campaigns.
- Squashed some of minor bugs and made the app look even prettier, if you can believe it.