Released April 22, 2019
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Summary of Changes
- New Features:
- [ADMIN SURVEY QUESTIONS] This won’t affect users of the app, but from the Admin Dashboard, campaign administrators now have complete control over customizing the various survey questions and sets of survey questions that will be presented to their canvassers. If you’re not an admin, you should feel jealous – it’s very slick.
- [NEW LOOK, SAME GREAT REACH] Beautiful new app icon and slash screen features our cute little mascot, “Ballie to Ballot”. Ballie is a kind soul. Ballie uses they/them pronouns.
- [OFFLINE CONNECTION HANDLING] – Reach without internet access is like Paul Ryan without corporate tax cuts. Now, if you try to use Reach without an internet connection, the app will let you know so you can adjust accordingly.
- [STREAMLINED NOTIFICATIONS] No more humblebrags from Reach when the app successfully does something it was supposed to do. It will just work without showing a notification on your screen. No fuss. Nobody likes a braggart.
- Bug Fixes:
- Squashed some of minor bugs and made the app look even prettier, if you can believe it.