Released July 25, 2019
This release includes several major new features.
First, for anyone who has wished that Reach could look and feel a little more like your campaign, v 1.8.5 includes support for custom white-labeled web experiences at your own custom domain. This is available only to Reach Movement subscribers and requires a one-time set up fee, but we can now make a custom branded version of Reach appear at a domain of your choosing. If you’re interested in setting this up, just contact [email protected] and we’ll get you rolling.
Then, for all our Reach admins, you’ll notice major design and functionality improvements across the whole admin experience. You will now be able to handle larger campaigns with thousands of users and multiple campaigns with much more speed and ease of use.
Also includes design enhancements, bug fixes, performance improvements.
Summary of Changes
- New Features
- White-Labeling of Web App
- Custom Domain Support
- Custom Logo Support on Search Screen
- Major Admin Redesign
- Sidebar and top breadcrumb bar for easier navigation
- User Table supports sorting, searching, filtering, paging, and bulk operations to better handle large numbers of users.
- Switch between admin for various campaigns without leaving the admin section of the app.
- New URL structure for admin (update your bookmarks)
- Authentication flow now looks better on desktop.
- We now get rid of extra spaces in newly created user names.
- SMS notifications to new invited users now include a link directly to the app store to download the app instead of just a link to our website.
- People exports should now be faster and more reliable.
- Major improvements to keyboard and screen-reader accessibility throughout the app.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to try to create your user account two times in a row really quickly and get an error the second time.
- Inviting people to join your campaign by cell phone number was adding them as a basic user even if you selected a higher permissions level.
- Since v1.8.4, the My History screen was only showing colored bars based on primary question responses that you had personally gathered. Now it will once again show the bars based on responses gathered by anyone on your campaign.