Released July 30, 2019
This release includes a few nice noticeable changes and several small bug fixes and improvements that make Reach easier and more fun to use!
Summary of Changes
- New Features
- Multiple choice and single choice questions look a little bit different now. You can see the color of each responses option before you select it. Should make the Reach experience quicker and more colorful!
- Better keyboard accessibility for the tag picker, type to filter fields, search inputs, and toggle switches.
- Organizations who have custom Reach themes will now see those themes in all their glory on the normal web app.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug rare bug where the search results screen would crash the app.
- We now allow new users to create accounts with a wider range of characters in their email address.