Released September 18, 2019
Searching and building relationships: Two things that are core to the Reach experience. With this version, we’ve added some major functionality that makes both of these parts of Reach better than ever!
Summary of Changes
- Improvements and New Features
- My Network! Good organizing is based on relationships. Now, Reach will allow you to identify your relationships with the folks you are canvassing. For campaigns with the feature enabled, you can now add people to their “network” by marking their relationship with that person. You can then browse your Network at any time using a brand new section of the My Reach screen.
- Refine your searches! Now on the search results screen and the history screen, you’ll see a new “Refine” button. This button will let you control all sorts of things about the list of people you’re looking at. You can turn on and off various information to make your view more dense or more informative, you can specify your sort, and you can even apply filters if your campaign has set them up which will allow you to only see people that match certain criteria in your list!
- Unlimited search results. We are no longer limiting your searches to the top 100 results. If there are 357 people that match your search, you’ll see all 357 of them and to keep things snappy, you’ll be able to tap at the bottom of a chunk of results to load the next chunk.
- Better support for large text sizes. If you’d set your phone to have larger-then standard text sizes, Reach will now work better and look better for you.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Reach would sometimes show you a red error notification about your connection when switching back to the Reach app from other apps.
- Cleaned up some permissions errors for users who have been removed from a given campaign.
- Smoothed out the registration and login process to make it easier and less likely to break.
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.