Released October 30, 2019
Check out the spooooky new version of Reach on all hallow’s eve eve. Some highlights are ghoulish editing of added people and creepy crawly multiple relationship types which are perfect for properly adding all the ghosts and goblins and monsters and zombies into your Network!
Summary of Changes
- Improvements and New Features
- Edit the Names and Address of Added People: If you added someone new to Reach and then realized you made a mistake or typo with their name or address, there used to be nothing you could do but those sad days are gone! Now, using two new options on the Action Menu, you can edit the name or address of a person you added!
- Verification of Email Addresses: We want to make sure we know how to get in touch with all our users and we’re planning some upcoming Reach features that will depend on reliable, verified email addresses for the folks using the tool. So, you are now going to be asked to verify your email address by clicking a link in an email. If you have not verified, you will see a little orange dot on the Settings button in the app to remind you to do so. You can always change your email address from the Settings screen too.
- Multiple Relationship Types: Now, when you add someone to your Network, you can pick from a whole different range of relationship types. These must be enabled and set up by your campaign admins.
- Rankings screen for Reach Basics: Our Reach Basics campaigns now have access to the Rankings screen like every other Reach campaign!
- Bug Fixes
- Better, smoother loading of the Rankings screen.
- Changing your last name as a user was causing some faulty validation errors. All fixed!