Head of Client Success
As a Head of Client Success, you’ll be a Swiss army knife integral to every interaction between Reach and its campaign and nonprofit clients. You will have a great deal of ownership over everything having to do with finding new clients, getting them signed up for Reach, helping them use it successfully to change the world, and gathering feedback from them when they are done using it. You’ll report to the CEO and work directly with the whole team to make sure all our decisions are staying connected to the folks using Reach around the country.
- Managing the sales pipeline to build and maintain relationships with prospective clients
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns to spread awareness of Reach to new clients.
- Conducting product demos over video chat or in person and answering questions about the product and its use cases
- Write proposals for implementation of Reach with large-scale nonprofits and Democratic state parties
- Guide prospective clients through the full onboarding process, including negotiating and executing licensing agreements as needed
- Representing Reach at conferences, trainings, and other events
- Seeking out new contacts and using social media to spread the word about Reach and engage with the progressive movement
- Acting as a support contact for existing clients who need help with both technical and organizing questions via chat, phone, and email
- Hosting followup trainings, either through our Admin Training Series or bespoke trainings for individual clients
- Conducting client feedback sessions at the end of a specific campaign to provide insights into implementation strategies and improve the Reach product offering
- Developing and maintaining training materials, videos, PDF guides, webinars, and the Reach Knowledge Base
- Writing blog posts, case studies, mass emails, and other content to help our clients make the most out of the tool.
Who You Are
- You have a background in organizing and you’ve worked/volunteered on electoral campaigns or with progressive nonprofits or activist groups. You consider yourself a political activist and are comfortable working in an overtly progressive political environment. You have connections and relationships throughout the progressive movement and Democratic politics. OR, you have a background in sales/business development, and a passion to use those skills for progressive political change.
- You are outgoing, sociable, and comfortable engaging with all sorts of people via text, voice, video, or in person.
- You have top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written. You can tell good jokes, you can tell bad jokes, and you can listen and really hear people.
- You have serious atteniton to detail. Did you notice I just spelled “attention” wrong? I sure hope so.
- You can remain calm and polite even if clients ask annoying questions or raise their temper at you.
- You understand the organizing technology ecosystem, from CRMs like NGP VAN to dialers to relational organizing tools. You don’t need to have used every tool hands-on, but you know how they work at a high level
- You have a deep understanding of technology and consider yourself a “power user” of the software you use frequently.
- You have a knowledge of the data vendors and ecosystems that power progressive organizing efforts (like Catalist, Targetsmart, and others)
- You like creating content. Maybe you’ve even made (and starred in?) some web videos or designed some graphics or layouts.
If you aren’t an expert on everything here, don’t worry about it. As long as you are open-minded and game to try new things, we want to hear from you.
- This position is full remote.
- This is a full-time position without overtime.
- Salary: $101,000 per year. This salary is our flat salary for all Reach employees.
- Includes health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, paid family leave, 401k, commuter benefits
We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of the activists that we stand with and fight alongside. We especially encourage women, non-binary people, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.