How it Works
Meet a voter where they are. Have a conversation. Engage them in your case.
Quickly search a person by name/address, find their record in Reach.
Mark a person as a supporter & collect their email address/phone number for follow-up.
Designed for the grassroots.
- Meet a potential volunteer? Deputize them on the spot by inviting them to Reach right from the app.
- PII is properly masked to keep election data safe.
- Volunteers can take initiative without depending on campaign HQ for a list
- Find friends and family in Reach, include them in GOTV & other campaign efforts.
Designed for the digital age.
- Don’t let those social media likes and followers go to waste – find and ID them in Reach
- Clean, mobile-first design with web-based and multi-platform native apps
- Data is always live and updated. No syncing or downloading of lists.
Designed for engagement.
- Leaderboard motivates friendly competition & activism among volunteers.
- Users can invite others at no cost to the campaign. Let it go viral!
- Work across multiple campaigns at once.
- Use relational organizing techniques to follow up & build on conversations with voters you’ve met