Released November 20, 2019
You love hearing from your campaigns, right? Well lucky for you, push notifications are coming soon to Reach. When you launch this new version, we’ll ask for your permission to send you push notifications. We hope you’ll say yes so your campaigns have a new great way to communicate with you.
This version also includes some smaller improvements and bug fixes.
- There is now an indicator dot if you haven’t verified your email address right there on the empty campaign manager screen too.
- When you tap to resend a verification email, the link animates to let you know something is happening.
- The rankings screen will now loader faster than before and do a better job of cacheing data as you switch between rankings views.
- Scrolling on the Person Profile screen is improved.
- Some placeholder text was misaligned on Android. We’ve fixed that right up.
- The Invite Codes admin screen is now totally redesigned to better handle large numbers of invite codes and let you search, filter, and page through your codes.