Released September 28, 2023 over the air
A bunch of small improvements
- Campaigns using Search filters can now have these filter options displayed in custom or alphabetical order.
- Multiple Choice and Single Choice Survey Questions will now display up to six response options on the Person Screen and only switch to a drop-down once there are seven or more options.
- Content Share Action Cards will not be automatically marked as complete after a Share. You will need to mark these cards as Complete manually when you’re done with them,
- It was not possible to un-mark an action card as complete right after completing it. This is fixed!
- In some cases, push notifications for very long chat messages were failing to be delivered.
- You can now generate two new exports: Content Actions and Content Feedback. Details here.
- When making new Assets, the Type drop-down now defaults to “Image”
- You can now use many more user-level fields as template tags in scripts.
- Sometimes, when switching between campaigns and organizations, admin permissions would not properly update so some screens were not available when they should be.