Released January 23, 2020
Our Push Notification system has received a major upgrade in this version! Plus some smaller improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed a rare crash when viewing the refine screen.
- Cleaned up touch targets to make it easier to use the Campaigns screen.
- Fixed some occasional issues where the screen would not refresh properly when switching between campaigns.
- Logging out is more reliable.
- Odd characters in user names are now properly displayed on the Dashboard Home Screen.
- Some placeholder text was misaligned on Android. We’ve fixed that right up.
- Navigation back from search results was broken on campaigns with Home Screens configured.
- Push Notifications v2: Admins can now target push notifications to specific users by role or user group (more support for making and managing user groups coming soon!), schedule push notifications to be sent later, view and edit drafts of push notifications, and see stats of previously sent notifications.
- When editing questions, the warning about overwriting someone else’s changed was coming up incorrectly.