Released May 21, 2020
Feast your eyes and fingers on the all new design for the Home Screen and Action Cards making them better and more action-y than ever! Now, every card can be expanded into a full-screen view with a beautiful animation, each card can have a customized Call to Action button which appears in the feed and the Details view, cards can have Banner Images, and users can see when cards are pinned to the top and when each card was published.
- Brand new home screen design with full-screen cards.
- The Contact Actions sub-header on the Person Profile screen is now smoother and more reliable.
- Pull-to-Refresh looks better and works better on the Person Profile Screen
- Shadows look better and more consistent throughout the whole app.
- On the Person Profile screen, the Add User button is easier to tap now.
- In Chat, the Message Read indicators no longer will say “and 0 more”. That was silly.
- When joining a new campaign by invite code or invite link, you may have seen a red error notification even when it worked great. Sorry for the false alarm.
- Sometimes My History was appearing empty for users who had canvassed a LOT of voters. Awesome work on that Reaching. It should now show you your 50 most recent interactions. Coming soon, you’ll be able to page through more.
- On Web, after selection a contact script, it was possible for scrolling to stop working correctly for a bit. All fixed.
- Sometimes, Reach was confused about your device’s push notification settings. It’s seeing more clearly now.
- Logging out is a bit more reliable.
- The header Save animation on the Person Profile screen failed to animate in some cases. That is now fixed.
- When deciding to trigger a contact action without using a contact script, Reach will no longer deselect your script and look confused.
- When adding a user from the Person Profile screen, toggling the SMS switch was re-drawing the page. Yuck.
- Majorly revamped Action Cards admin. Now you can add banner images, customize the Call to Action label, and even set an expiration date.
- When adding users from Admin you were previously not able to specify their role. That is now fixed.
- Fixed a typo in Notifications admin.
- When uploading images to Reach, certain advanced options like Image Search and importing images from social media weren’t working perfectly. They should be all better.