Released June 10, 2020 via the App Store and Play Store
Looking for a way to scale up your relational organizing efforts?
Introducing: Contact Import! Fill your Reach Network with all the people you already know, who your campaigns need you to reach. From the My Network tab, you can now tap a new Import button and auto-search the contacts already in your phone or tablet Contacts app. You’ll have complete control over which contacts are uploaded via privacy pre-screening and we’ll then help you match them to your campaign’s data set. And now that your Network is full of your peeps, get Reaching!
- Contact Import is here.
- You can now use the Enter key on your computer when first creating your account and entering details.
- Leaving a campaign now provides more feedback that it’s working.
- Leaving campaigns should be more reliable and more graceful.
- We’ve ironed out some aspect ratio weirdness on banner images when switching between the action cards feed view and the full-screen details view.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you had a relationship using a relationship type that was later hidden by an admin.
- We’ve fixed some odd wrapping of text in some of the list views in the app.
- On web, Action Cards without a Call-to-Action button now look better in their details view, with more padding at the bottom of the description.
- If you try to visit the URL of an action card that can’t be found, we’ll let you know gently and politely.
- We were showing the wrong image on the screen after you successfully verified your email address.
- When adding a new user, the settings (like the Send SMS switch) sometimes looked like they changed as the modal was closing. Now everything should remain as you left it.
- We’ve rearranged some of the settings for your Network and Relationship Types. You can now control the Network feature’s mode from the Campaign Settings admin screen.
- The Contact Script creation modal will now fit better on small screens.