Released September 3, 2019
This release gives Reach some minor new functionality and fixes a few pesky bugs .
- We are no longer displaying precise ages of people you find in Reach and are instead displaying age in a wider range. This will still let you differentiate between voters with the same name, but keep peoples’ exact age a bit more private.
- If you’re using a really really old version of the Reach app, we will not let you know you need to update when you launch the app so you avoid having unexpected results.
- The Rankings Screen and My History Screen will now properly reflect your current time zone. Today Rankings will really be just for “today” no matter where you happen to be when you’re using Reach.
- While you’re entering your authentication codes, you will only be able to enter numbers. This will cut down on some confusion.
- Too many folks had issues with the Authy app, so we’d adjusted our settings so that campaign Admins and Owners who have linked their number to Authy will not be able to login with SMS alone, but all others will be able to do so, as they could in prior versions.
- We now properly handle pasting or auto-filling phone numbers that include the US country code.
- When adding people, Google Address suggestions were sometimes cut off on certain phones with certain text size settings. This is now fixed.
- Occasionally, the app would crash if you experiences a network error on the Rankings screen.
- If you entered the wrong phone number when first making your Reach account, it was not possible to go back and correct your phone number without restarting the app. Now it is!
- Sometimes, the keyboard on certain Android devices was blocking important stuff on the screen.
- The Add User window was not scrollable, making it hard to use on certain phone with certain text size settings. Now, you should be able to see what you’re
- doing on all devices.
- You can now add new users to your campaign right from the User Admin Screen!