Released February 18, 2021
Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements and groundwork laid for future wows!
- It is now possible to sort your Network by “Last Contacted Date” in both directions.
- We’ve improved the way we ask for Image permissions on iOS 14 so we don’t ask for more access than we need to your photos.
- Action Card Titles are a bit bigger and bolder to help them stand out.
- We’ve renamed a few things so “Adding Users” is now referred to as “Inviting Users” to minimize confusions around Adding People and Adding Relationships.
- Using Reach on your iPad in Landscape orientation was not working.
- During Contact Import, the “Select” button was missing rare cases.
- On the Action Card details view, the date was not properly centered.
- Trying to use a Network Contact action to email a person was leading to a crash if the contact script didn’t include a subject line,
- Offline Universe blocks on Campaign Cards were accidentally showing the whole description which was taking up too much space.
- When using pop-ups and drop-downs in Admin the contents of the screen will not shift as the scrollbar hides/shows.
- Date-pickers in Admin should now work more reliably, be more consistent, and look more handsome!
- We’ve removed the double scrollbar on Survey Questions admin.
- We fixed some padding in the Tag Drawer which was looking messy.
- We fixed the behavior of the new “Preferences” section at the top of the Network admin screen when the drawer is open.
- Fixed a rare crash around using Escape to close the Template Tag picker.