Released June 12, 2023, over the air.
We’re excited to announce File Upload Action Cards!
- File Upload Action Cards! We have created a new “File Upload” Call to Action button type. When a user taps this button, they will get a way to upload a file or image, or take an image with their phone camera. They will also get a way to include a comment/note with the file upload. Images are required with this type of submission. We’re excited about the countless use cases this has including asking supporters to submit pictures of themselves for postcards and collecting testimonials!
- For campaigns which support multiple Relationship Types, you can now edit the type of relationship you have with someone in your Network without having to delete the relationship and re-add it. On the person screen, where you used to see a Delete button next to the Relationship Type, you will now see a pencil button. When you tap on it, we now open a new action sheet at the bottom with an option for “Remove Bran from your Network” and “Change Relationship Type”.
- When you’re saving changes to your user profile, Reach will now show a cute loading animation.
- On Android, when you’re uploading a new profile pic or a chat channel image, we’ll help you crop it to the square shape it needs to be.
- On web, the enter key will work more reliably while you’re uploading images to Reach.
- On web, if your browser window is very short, the bottom of the User menu will no longer be cut off.
- In rare instances, deep links into the Reach app were crashing.
- You now have the ability to create and edit File Upload Action Cards.
- Filters on the Users Admin screen are now more reliable for campaigns with many user groups and invite codes. They are also named better.