Released February 15, 2023 over the air.
Search chat, and some small improvements to make Reach smoother and easier to use!
- When you’re working with Reach support, there is now an option to send us your logs to help with troubleshooting.
- On the Search Results screen, the Refine button is now easier to tap.
- On the Person Screen, if there is no address, we will not show a Household count.
- On the Network Screen, it is now possible to select multiple Relationship Types to filter by on the Quick Filter bar.
- Resizing your browser window in Safari and Mobile Safari sometimes led to a crash.
- When removing a user from your campaign, you can now choose to block them as well so they cannot rejoin your campaign with the same account.
- There was a bug preventing some users from uploading Campaign Logos.