Released June 16, 2020
Some handy improvements to the Contact Import workflow and some other small bug fixes.
- We’ve made contact import faster to use! You can now skip contacts who don’t seem like a good fit and they’ll move over to the new “Skipped” tab and we’ve simplified what used to be two button at the bottom into one. Crank those contacts out!
- We’ve added a much more in-depth tutorial the first time you launch contact import. It walks you through the steps and shows you some cute animations. Everyone loves animations!
- Switching between campaigns, logging out, and leaving a campaign should all be more reliable now.
- Some phone numbers y’all had in your phone contacts were making Reach all confused and crashy. It should now be more accepting of odd phone numbers.
- It was possible to accidentally save changes to someone’s name with prefixes and suffixes of “None”. Weird name, right?
Nothing in this version.