Released October 14, 2020
Another new action card type, coming atcha! You can now make action cards specifically designed to allow your users to share content to their social media! Spread the word far and wide!
Plus, a more useful tags admin screen!
- New “Share with Social Media” Action Cards. Take advantage of your social media influence to help your campaign! Campaigns can now make action cards which let you easily share content and links from the campaign via social media. These work in the app and on the web. Sharing is caring!
- Selected tags now sort better when using the Tags picker.
- Saving from the Person Profile screen should be more reliable.
- There was a bug in the app that would stop the app from working when you rotated your iPad to a new orientation. That has been fixed.
- It was possible to pull-to-refresh on the Person Profile screen while you had unsaved changes and end up in a confusing state. That is no longer possible.
- Redesigned Tags Admin screen. You can now sort and filter tags and control which tags should or should not appear in the Quick-Filter bar on the network screen and which tags should be Locked so your users can’t add or remove them.
- Create “Share with Social” action cards.
- Revised Stats columns on Users Admin. Rather than just seeing a vague “People Reached” number, we’ve now broken that out into three separate columns. “People Reached” now just means people who a user has saved survey responses for, “People Contacted” means anyone the user has contacted using any Reach contact Action, and “Relationships” means anyone a user has added to their Network.
- Expanded Stats tab in User Admin drawer now includes the three stats mentions above, but also a detailed breakdown of how many people a user has contacted using each type of contact action.
- Contact Actions exports now include Action Card ID column for contact actions which came from a Share with Network action card.
- When creating and editing Action Cards, you can now tab directly from the title field into the description field.