Released October 16, 2020
We’ve expanded the Rankings screen to give you a clearer view into the work you and your campaign are doing and the impact it’s having.
- New “People Contacted” and “People Surveyed” Leaderboards. The rankings screen now goes deeper and lets you see how many people you’ve contacted and how many people you’ve saved Survey Responses for.
- When a Social Media Share Action Card only includes a link with no message, the iOS Share Sheet preview will show the link.
- There was some weird wrapping going on with the Relationship Type picker if you had long Relationship Type names.
- We tweaked the name of the column in the Admin Users screen to be “People Contacted” instead of “People Reached” to be more in line with the new rankings screen.
- You can now filter your user list based on count of relationships, people contacted, and people surveyed!
- We’ve added some more helpful text to better explain the various fields when you’re making a new Social Media share action card.