Released August 20, 2020
Action Cards can now be completed with a check box and you can now use Reach on your iPad in Landscape mode!
- “Task” Action Cards. Action Cards can now be either “Posts” or “Tasks”. Tasks have a check box in place of the icon so you can check off action cards you’ve done and see a fun animation.
- iPad Landscape mode. Reach now works for everyone who prefers their voter contact short and wide on their iPad.
- The app will relate more consistently to various status bar heights on different devices.
- There was a bug where contact import was crashing for some new users on Android phones. This was actually fixed in version 220.127.116.11 last night.
- The background color in the contact script picker now fills the space better.
- We’ve gotten rid of an extra line that would sometimes appear in the Details section of the person profile screen.
- Search filters will now be applied immediately when you select one and close the Refine screen.
- Create Task Action Cards and edit the type of existing Action Cards.
- You can now see whether a user has verified their email address in the Users admin screen.
- The side drawers on all admin screens are now more consistent and easier to use.