Released November 22, 2022 over the air
- Push Notifications from Reach Chat will now be dismissed more reliably when you see the content the messages they were about. No more needing to manually swipe away Reach notifications that have been piling up.
- The Icon badge count on the Reach app (on iOS) and in the bottom tab bar in Reach will now be more reliable.
- The Image Upload widget that lets you set and change your profile pic will now work better for users with very large text zoom settings on their phone.
- When arriving on the Person Screen, Reach should do a better job of keeping you on the tab you want to be on.
- It is now possible to control which roles of users can invite other users to your campaign. Find this new setting in the “Privacy Settings” box on the Campaign Settings Screen.
- It is now possible to disable the full-campaign “Team Chat” channel while keeping the other features of Reach Chat enabled, like User Group channels and DMs.