Released February 6, 2020
We’ve rearranged things on the Person Profile screen to make it easier than ever to follow-up with the people you have collected contact info for! Now, the contact actions that are available to you appear right at the top of the screen under the person’s name.
- “Phone call” contact action to call a person right from the app.
- Redesigned person profile screen for more prominent contact actions.
- Connection errors in Reach should come much less often.
- Refreshing right after saving a phone number or email address would sometimes make the newly-saved info invisible. No more!
- If you try to visit the URL of a person in a different campaign, this will be handled more gracefully.
- Clearer branding controls in Admin for organizations who are not Reach Movement subscribers.
- When editing questions, the warning about overwriting someone else’s changes was coming up incorrectly.