Released April 23, 2020
This version lays the groundwork for more great things to come and adds a whole bunch of nice bug fixes and improvements, including the new Rankings Screen now on web!
- New Rankings Screen on Web. The redesigned Rankings screen from v1.11.0 that you’ve been enjoying in the native app is now also looking hot in the web app.
- Upload a Profile Pic when first creating your account. Profile pic upload has been added to the account creation flow so new users can get started with a profile pic right away. For existing users, it’s not too late. You can always add a profile pic from the My Account screen.
- You can now Pull-to-Refresh on the home screen so you don’t have to wait one more second for the freshest Action Cards.
- In Chat, the send button now changes colors when you have entered a message and giphy embeds look cleaner.
- Action Cards with external links open in a nifty modal browser on native and in a new tab on web.
- In some cases, Search Filters with a very long list would not work properly.
- On the My Account screen, the Add User button was still there for inactive campaigns. We can’t have that!
- In some cases, if an iOS user had deleted the stock Mail app from their phone, they would get a crash when trying to send email from Reach.
- Removed a mistaken drop-shadow from the Action Menu on Android.
- Font was wrong in a link preview in Chat.
- In some cases, for large chat channels, the unread message count in the Reach nav bar could be unreliable.
- On the web app, we’ve fixed a few areas where resizing your browser window could lead to ugly side affects. Specifically, the header on the Person Profile Screen and the Campaign Settings button on the My Account screen are now much more adaptable to various screen sizes.
- Scrolling issues when the Tag Picker was up on the Person Profile screen in the web app.
- Database Infrastructure Updates. While it won’t look like much from the outside, we’ve made some more major improvements to the way we handle voter files and data sets under the hood which will make us faster and more flexible when working with your data.
- You’ll now see your users’ profile pics in the Users Admin screen. Don’t they look goooooood?
- If you’d like, we can now completely hide the “Details” section from the Person Profile screen. Just let us know!
- There was some messy styling at the bottom of your admin tables in the “Rows per page” area.
- Deleting Push Notifications was not a smooth experience.