Released May 6, 2020
More ways to contact voters from Reach! And some bug fixes.
- Message with external apps. Now when you tap the “Message” button on a person’s profile and you pick a contact script, you can decide to use either the standard SMS/iMessage app on your phone or you can now choose to use an external app like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Signal, or any other app you have on your phone. More ways to contact voters and spread the word!
- On web, the background color on the contact script picker was a little off. Cleaned that right up.
- On web, scrolling on the My Reach screen was not working great.
- In the Contact Scripts admin screen, the “SMS” scripts have been renamed “Messaging” scripts since they now apply to more than just SMS.
- We had been only showing you your first name in the admin toolbar. That’s fixed. Now you’ll no longer wonder who you are.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new survey question to a live question set could deactivate that set.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t save changes to a contact script in some circumstances.