Released May 22, 2020
Small improvements and tweaks
- Better spacing for the header of the home screen on desktop for campaigns without logos.
- If external links on your action cards were invalid, it could make you unable to tap on them, even once you fixed the links. Now, the Call-to-Action buttons should work any time the link is valid.
- Some users were seeing red connection errors when app-switching to Reach. No more.
- New reminder on Campaign Settings screen to add a logo when you’re configuring your Home Screen.
- Help tooltip to explain the Expiration Date field in Action Cards Admin.
- You were able to save invalid external links on your action card. Now we’re going to force you to include http:// or https://
- The image preview for the icon fill now fits better in its container.