Released July 30, 2020
What happens if you are in the middle of Reaching and you lose cell signal? Sorrow, right? Well – sorrow no more because most of Reach now works offline! If you’re using Reach and you lose connection, you’ll see a handy little banner pop up to let you know you’ve automatically been switched to offline mode and any changes you make will be stacked up and tracked while you work offline and then automatically synced once you’re back. You can save responses, add tags, add relationships, perform contact actions, and even add new people all while offline. Currently you cannot search while offline, but stay tuned for future versions…
- Offline Mode!
- Adding and removing people from your network is faster and easier than ever. You’ll see a new “Relationships” section right at the top of the person profile screen. No more tapping the “More…” button.
- We now display Age Ranges of voters in your list views of people when available. You can turn these on and off from the Refine screen for Search Results, History, and Network views.
- You can now upload files to share in Reach Chat.
- The app should be way faster to navigate with far fewer loading screens during normal use.
- When you are tapping in and out of voters and list views, you will no longer loose your scroll position on the list.
- New design for the Details section of the Voter Profile screen.
- Performance will be vastly improved for users who are on many campaigns.
- Now, adding or removing a tag from a person will update their “Last Reached” date.
- A recent Chrome update from Google had caused some issues for the display of contact scripts and multi-choice questions on desktop. Those have been fixed.
- When opening the Contact Script picker, the first script in the list should now be more reliably selected by default.
- Contact Import now works better without timing out for large campaigns spanning many states.
- Scheduled exports are now possible to any Amazon S3 bucket in additional to Google Cloud Storage Buckets.
- We now display Types and Cycles of Activist Codes and Survey Questions from VAN when you’re mapping your questions for the VAN integration.
- We now show all your VAN Survey Questions and Activist Codes, even if you have hundreds and hundreds.
- The Action Card Expiration date picker was sometimes obstructed. Now it’s fully visible.