Released July 23, 2019
This update brings lots of bug fixes and cleanup.
- You can no longer try to add new tags to a person unless your campaign has created some tags for you to choose from.
- When you enter an invite code to join a campaign, it will enter in capitalized letters.
- As new users create their account, they can now decide if they’d like to opt-in to emails from Reach.
- Collapsed question groups look better.
- Fixed a rare bug where the app would crash if there was an error on a specific person.
- On Android, the keyboard was sometimes getting a blue box behind it and that box would sometimes stick around after the keyboard was gone and block your view of the app.
Nothing in this version