Released December 8, 2020 via the App Store and Play Store
Contact Import on web and Tag icons!
- Contact Import is now works on web! You can connect Reach to Google to import contacts from Google Contacts right on the web app.
- Tag Icons! Now your tags can have cute little icons to make them stand out.
- Add File Attachments in Reach Chat.
- We’ve removed the “People Reached” option for the Rankings screen to make the rankings a bit more clear. Check out “People Surveyed” and “People Contacted” instead.
- They keyboard should hide and show more fluidly on the Chat tab.
- We’ve improved text scaling in some headers.
- In some cases on the web app, the link previews in action cards were not showing properly.
- The back button from the household search screen was bringing you back too far.
- Tag Icons can now be added to all your tags from the Tags Admin Screen.
- Based on your feedback, we’ve changed how Action Card Banner Images display in the app so they are now always the same aspect ratio across all devices. We’ve also added the recommended dimensions for your images to the Action Card creation screen.
- We’ve removed the “People Tagged” column from Tags Admin for now because it was slowing things down too much and not always accurate anyway. We’ll try to bring it back asap.
- As you navigate around admin and open drawers, the URL in your browser bar will now be more helpful. This also means you can copy/share links to specific items in Admin.