Released February 14, 2022 over the air
Happy Valentine’s Day! We didn’t get you flowers or candy, but we did get you these bug fixes and improvements!
- The Quick Filters bar on the Campaign Directory and the Network screens now have dividers between the sections, making it easier to use.
- When filtering the Directory on web, it was possible to scroll the headers and close button up out of view.
- When first making your account and joining your first campaign, you may not have seen colored Primary Question bars in search results until after tapping into a voter.
- Issues with keyboard on Android during account creation.
- Issues with Android being unable to scroll the contact list during Contact import.
- We’ve condensed the users admin screen so it fits better on small windows.