Released March 8, 2022 over the air
- When you’re on Android of web, we now ask you to confirm that you’ve completed contact actions like sending a text or an email. On all platforms we ask you to confirm that you’ve made a phone call. This will help your campaign better keep track of the work you’re doing on their behalf.
- Shrunk the size of the back arrow on the Campaign Directory screen to make it look better.
- We’ve made the contact action buttons on the person screen a little larger and easier to tap.
- The color gradient under numerical scale questions was no aligned properly so you were not able to see the whole thing.
- The divider on the Network screen quick filter bar was sometimes showing when it wasn’t needed.
- You can now set up Question Set visibilities per user group from User Groups admin.
- You can now type to filter by phone number on the Users and Pending Invites admin screens.
- When you open a side drawer in admin, we now auto-focus the first input and have better keyboard accessibility in the drawer.
- The Save button while editing campaign keys was always disabled.
- We eliminated some extra spacing on the campaign settings admin screen.