Released October 5, 2022 over the air
- Chat Info Screen. You can now tap on the Channel Name at the top of the Chat screen to see Channel Info. You can edit the name/image of a group DM, adjust notification settings for chat, and see a list of all channel members. You can even launch DMs with a member from that member list.
- You can long-press on any message in chat to start a new DM with that user.
- You can now sort the My Network screen by last name
- We have increased the font size of the Customize Script button on Network Contact Action cards.
- Sometimes, the app could freeze up when switching campaigns from the My Network screen.
- When creating a Reach add and adding them to your Network, they would sometimes appear twice in your Network.
- Long User Group names could mess up the layout of the User Group Directory
- You have more control over the Reach Add feature with the new ability to turn it off only during Contact Import. This will let users still create Reach Adds from the Search Results screen but not when importing and matching their contacts.