Released October 18, 2022 over the air
- During contact import, on the results screen, we are now sorting with the Great Matches at the top of the list, sorted alphabetically, followed by the other contacts with matches, sorted from fewest matches to most, followed by the contacts without matches.
- During contact import, we were sometimes failing to show certain contacts as having Great Matches on the results screen, even when they actually did have some.
- On web, skipping the contact import tutorial will bring you all the way to the Google Sign-in Screen.
- We have increased the size of the Add Tag icon a bit.
- We were using the wrong icon for Great Matches
- We have fixes some crashes during contact import, especially for users who may have deleted contacts in their phone.
- The Chat Info Screen layout was messed up when opening the keyboard to filter members.
- Users on iPad would see a black background during contact import
- Creating contacts scripts from templates or cloning existing contact scripts was throwing an error.