Released October 19, 2023 over the air
- On the Action Feed, we’re displaying dates in a better way for Action Cards that are more than a year old.
- On Android on the Content Asset Viewer screen, swiping between assets should work better without accidentally triggering the Campaigns Drawer or User Drawer to open.
- Reach was sometimes crashing when sorting the Action Feed on old versions of Safari
- The Content Asset viewer screen filmstrip was not displaying Link assets properly.
- The save and cancel buttons on the Survey tab of the person screen were too high on web.
- There was a stray border on Landing Pages in the Campaign Directory
- If you create a Question Set with no Display Label, Reach will display it in the app without the collapsible header and dividers so it can blend seamlessly with your Primary Question.
- On the Assets screen, the filter sidebar now has drop-downs for Gallery and Label pickers so campaigns with lots of Galleries and Labels are still easy to use.
- On the Feedback screen, the post column is now a icon button with a tooltip.
- When users view an asset by tapping into a Content Share Action Card, we will store a
view_assetcontent action so that asset will no longer appear as “new” to them.