Released October 26, 2023 over the air
- The Voter Registration feature now includes New York City’s new e-register portal for New Yorkers.
- On large screens like web and tablet, the Content Library grid views now more elegantly fill the full width of the screen.
- On Android, when using the Library screen, it was too easy to accidentally swipe open side drawers when trying to horizontally scroll
- Crash when tapping into a deep link from a content asset viewer screen
- Sometimes, the Sort By pop-up on the home screen action feed tab would be obstructed by the header
- It is now possible for admins to filter their Mobilize events list by Mobilize tags.
- When admins make new questions, tags, action cards, or contact scripts based on Reach’s Template libraries, your data will now include permanent references showing you which templates were used for which new items. More on the data schema changes here.
- All the various drop-downs throughout admin have been improved and standardized to make them more accessible and make their type-to-filter behavior more helpful.
- Action Card Admin form is not showing the asset preview properly when creating or editing a content share action card