Released February 8, 2024 in the App Store and Play Store
The Content Library just keeps getting better and betters, doesn’t it? With bookmarks, a new info popover, and the ability to have labels travel with shared galleries, all you content-sharers out there are in for a treat!
- Content Library Bookmarks. You can bookmark any piece of content in the library and view all your bookmarked content from the new “My Bookmarks” screen.
- Content Info Popover. When viewing a piece of content, you can tap the new info button to see more information about the content, including your sharing and downloading history on that piece of content.
- When you are working in a campaign that subscribes to another campaign’s shared galleries, you will see any labels that are attached to the content in the shared gallery. If your campaign has labels with the same names, they will be merged seamlessly.
- Any campaigns and orgs who have not uploaded logos will be displayed throughout the app as a colorful placeholder feature their first initial, rather than a Reach logo.
- In the contact script picker, if a script has an image attachment, it will be shown above the script rather than below it.
- From the Users admin screen, you can now set any user, regardless of their role, as a chat moderator for all the chat channels they are a part of.
- When viewing content reviews or share feedback on a specific asset, there is no longer an asset filter available. That didn’t make much sense now, did it?