Released May 18, 2022 over the air
We know how important it is to get folks to your events, and if Reach is going to serve as your digital organizing hub, events are a key part of that. With this version, we’re introducing our brand new Mobilize integration which allows you to surface your events directly on the Reach home screen!
- Mobilize Integration. Browse and share your campaign’s events right from the Reach home screen.
- We’ve adjusted the sorting in the Voter Registration Pipeline picker.
- After adding a new person with contact information and starting to register them to vote, some of the contact methods were not available when they should have been.
- When downloading and offline data set, it could get stuck at 100%
- Up-voting contact info was not working properly.
- On Android, there was empty space at the top of the home screen on campaigns with no logo.
- Mobilize Integration. Show events on the Reach home screen by just entering your Mobilize Organization ID and turning on the integration. You can also set up default event type filters. Learn more here.
- Voter Registration features can now be toggled on and off from Campaign Settings Admin.