Released June 24, 2021 via the App Store and Play Store
- Reach Chat has gotten a major refresh, with a faster, smoother, and better-looking experience all around. The new message overlay pops up when you long press on a message, allowing you to copy message contents, add reactions, and more.
- The auth code entry screen was making it hard to tap back to an earlier cell to clear a code.
- Reach now provides libraries full of default content to help jump-start your Survey Questions, Action Cards, Contact Scripts, and Tags! Just choose “Add from Template” to browse the pre-made content and then select one to customize it and add it to your campaign.
- We’ve made some major improvements to Smart Tags so now the available values are shown in a filterable drop-down when you’re adding criteria rules. This should make it much easier to build smart tags.
- We’ve improved the experience of downloading exports from Reach. Even long-running exports will not timeout and you can come back later to download an export once it is done. You can even re-download any past export.
- Whenever you’re editing tags, contact scripts, action cards, you can now “clone” an existing one to use it as the basis for a new one.
- It is now possible to change the status of Source Tags so you can choose to hide (by setting inactive) even your “Voters” or “Reach Add” tag.
- There was a broken link when trying to view “Invited Users” from the Stats tab of the User Drawer. Now it should be working smoothly.
- Saving changes to tags should be smoother.