Search by keyword
Getting Started as a Reach User
Thanks for using Reach. We’re glad you’re here! This article will help you get started so you can make the biggest possible impact for your campaign.
In order for any campaign to be successful, it needs to learn about, connect with, and activate as many supporters as possible. Reach makes accomplishing this easier than ever before.
If you’re new to Reach and don’t know where to begin, then don’t worry! We’ve designed Reach to be very simple and straightforward. You’ll get the hang of it right away!
Here are some pointers to get you started:
- Reach can be used on your desktop browser *and* phone! Make sure you download the app and make your account.
- Search your campaign’s database with Reach’s Search screen. Use as much or as little information as you have.
- Check out the Rankings screen to see how your canvassing efforts stack up against your peers’. Can you get to the top of today’s leaderboard? How about the top of the all-time leaderboard?
- Reach for more than one campaign. You can be added to multiple campaigns and switch between them from the Campaign Manager screen.
- Add more users! The more Reach users you add, the more the app will spread, and the easier it will be for your campaign to gather all the data it needs to succeed. You can add anyone as a user by entering their mobile phone number from the Campaign Manager screen.
- Check out our blog for suggestions on five great ways to use Reach!