Getting Started as a Reach User
Successful campaigns make every effort to learn about, connect with, and activate as many supporters as possible. Reach makes accomplishing this easier than ever before, and that work requires dedicated staff and volunteers like you! Thank you for using Reach, we’re glad you’re here! This article will help you get started so you can make the biggest possible impact for your campaign.
If you’re new to Reach and don’t know where to begin, then don’t worry! We’ve designed Reach to be very simple and straightforward. You’ll get the hang of it right away!
Here are some pointers to get you started:
- Reach can be used on your desktop browser *and* phone! To get started, download the app and make your account.
- If you haven’t already been invited to a campaign, search the Campaign Directory to find causes and candidates in your area.
- Once you’ve joined a campaign search for voters in the campaign’s database with Reach’s Search screen. Use as much or as little information as you have.
- Import your contacts from the My Reach screen to quickly and easily canvass your friends and family.
- Check out the Rankings screen to see how your canvassing efforts stack up against your peers’. Can you get to the top of today’s leaderboard? How about the top of the all-time leaderboard?
- Reach for more than one campaign. You can join multiple campaigns and switch between them from the Campaign Directory.
- Add more users! The more Reach users you add, the more the app will spread, and the easier it will be for your campaign to gather all the data it needs to succeed. You can add anyone as a user from your User Drawer in the top right corner. Simply tap “Invite User to Campaign” and enter their cell phone number!
- Check out our blog for suggestions on five great ways to use Reach!