Search by keyword
Logging In & Setting Up an Account
Once you’ve downloaded Reach, you can create a new account or login by following these steps:
- Enter your 10-digit cell phone number. We’ll take care of the spaces, dashes, and parentheses – you just worry about the numbers.
- Receive a one-time authentication code from us via text. Don’t delete it, ’cause you’ll need it for the next screen.
- If you don’t get the text because your phone is too full of cat pictures, you can opt to receive a phone call with the code, instead. (Meryl Streep did the voice-over work!).
If you have never logged in or made a Reach account for that phone number before you will be asked for your name and email address. Please use your real full name so everyone can tell who you are and you can get all the credit for your amazing canvassing!
For admins who want to be extra secure about access to Reach, you can use the Authy app. If you have Authy installed on your mobile device, instead of receiving a code via SMS, a seven-digit code will automatically be generated for you within Authy. Use that code in order to verify or log on to Reach.
Setting Up an Account
If you have already used Reach on one or more campaigns: you’ll find yourself on the Voter Search screen. This means and you’re ready to Reach!
If you haven’t been added to any campaigns yet: you’ll find yourself on the Campaign Manager screen without any campaigns to pick from! This is a sad, lonely existence in Reach. Let’s fix that:
- Ask your contacts working on the campaign of your favorite progressive hero to add you on Reach.
- Provide them with your phone number. That’s all they need to officially add you to a campaign!
- Once they’ve worked their magic, click the refresh button on your screen. Voila! Your shiny, new campaign will appear.
- Select it using the button on the left and click the back arrow to get to the Voter Search screen for that campaign.