Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
You are here:
Your campaign is live on Reach. Congratulations!
Once you have created your account and logged onto Reach, you’ll want to do the following things so your team can gather responses right away:
- Access the Admin Dashboard. This is where you control your campaign. Click here to learn more about the Dashboard.
- Add users. You can add users to your campaign in the following two (2) ways:
- Any member of a campaign can add users by adding their mobile phone number. To do this, simply open the Reach app and tap your campaign name to get to the Campaign Manager screen. Then, tap the “Add User” button under your campaign’s name and enter their phone number. Once you’ve done that, you’ll see a message stating that they were added (huzzah!). That person will soon receive a SMS notification alerting them that they have been added to your campaign.
- If you’re using Reach Complete and want to add lots of users quickly, you can create Invite Codes and distribute them to your volunteers/staffers. More about that here.
- Promote some of your new users to Admins. If you want to let other users access the Admin Dashboard, you can promote their accounts to make them Admins or Co-Owners of the campaign. They need to join the campaign first using one of the methods above, then you can promote them on the Manage Users screen.
- Edit your campaign details. Make sure everything about your campaign is properly configured on the Campaign Details Screen.
- Customize the survey questions you’re asking. All the survey questions in Reach are totally customizable. Learn about Survey Questions.
- Create some tags. Tags are a great way to let your users add more information or categorization to people they reach. Add and edit your campaign tags on the Tags admin screen.
- Train and engage users. Reach is only as good as the people using it and the organizers behind it. Check out our blog for ten Reach engagement tactics you can try.
- Export your data. Once you’ve started getting responses, it’s time to export them to make full use of them in your CRM. More about that here.
Was this article helpful?
Last Updated OnSeptember 22, 2019